- Membership in the ISRII community of researchers, clinicians, developers, coordinators, economists, policy experts and industry associates whose mission is to foster excellence in evidence-based eHealth interventions targeting behavioral and mental health.
- Full and Student members get full access to the Members area of this website:
- A library of publications on Internet interventions by members of ISRII. Members of ISRII include many of the leading researchers in the world in this area.
- Descriptions and links to online treatments used in the research
- Presentations from past ISRII conferences
- Complete member directory
- Reduced rates to the next ISRII Scientific Conference
- Reduced membership rates are available for students
- 36% reduction in Open Access publication fee for Internet Interventions
Click here if you would like to become a member, or renew your membership!