Events must meet the following criteria to be considered for listing on the ISRII website:
- The event will be conducted, organised or sponsored by an ISRII member
- It will:
- be informed by high quality evidence-based research and/or
- present cutting-edge internet interventions research, practice and information relevant to the target audience
- The event is open to researchers, practitioners and students across disciplines (i.e. reduced cost for students)
- Be supported in writing by an international internet interventions researcher based in the region in which the event will be held.