- Membership in the ISRII community of researchers, clinicians, developers, coordinators, economists, policy experts and industry associates whose mission is to foster excellence in evidence-based eHealth interventions targeting behavioral and mental health.
- Access to our online events with international experts
- Access to recordings of previous online events
- Reduced rates to the next ISRII Scientific Conference
- 36% reduction in Open Access publication fee for Internet Interventions
Students, early career researchers and colleagues based in low & middle income countries can avail of a substantially discounted membership rate.