Home » Reply To: Action Items – September 2016 Board Meeting

Reply To: Action Items – September 2016 Board Meeting

Homepage Forums ISRII Forum Index ISRII Board Ongoing Business Action Items – September 2016 Board Meeting Reply To: Action Items – September 2016 Board Meeting

Sally Merry
Participant

HI Frances and all

The two people who have agreed to co-convene the NZ conference with my background support are Dr Terry (Theresa) Fleming, senior lecturer in youth health and mental health, Dept of Psychological Medicine at the University of Auckland, t.fleming@auckland.ac.nz and Dr Karolina Stasiak, Senior Research Fellow Dept of Psychological Medicine at the University of Auckland k.stasiak@auckland.ac.nz.

New Zealand top sites for conferences get pretty booked up so Terry and Karolina have already been thinking about where we might hold the conference. We are thinking February/March 2019 and the three main options are Auckland Wellington and Queenstown. I have suggested Karolina and Terry draw up a list of pros and cons for the Board so that we can consider these together. Personally I think Queenstown is probably the winner – a bit more difficult to get there but not too bad – stunning scenery and lots of activities. But we can discuss more in due course.

Best
Sally