Home » Action Items – December 2016 Board Meeting

Action Items – December 2016 Board Meeting

Homepage Forums ISRII Forum Index ISRII Board Ongoing Business Action Items – December 2016 Board Meeting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1385
    Frances Kay-Lambkin
    Participant

    Dear Colleagues – thanks so much for your involvement in today’s Board meeting – our final one for 2016…and a big thank you to all of you who couldn’t attend, but have still contributed actively to our activities in between our meetings – it is truly wonderful to have your involvement.

    Today, we said goodbye to our long-serving ISRII Board members: Heleen, Kate, and Cristina – we thank you for your support and promotion of ISRII, and our organisation is truly great because of your efforts. Think of us throughout 2017 when you do not have to meet at all hours of the day and night! We hope to see you in Berlin.

    Here are our action items arising from today:
    Special Issue – Design SIG
    Stephen will circulate the call for papers for Design Special Issue to Board members to encourage contributions.

    Update on ISRII 2017
    Frances to seek collaboration with WPC via Sally Merry.
    Mark/Heleen/David to talk with Elsevier about models of funding for the call for papers related to the conference.
    David/Frances to discuss social program and gala dinner options and role of Elsevier.
    Mark/David to send out call for papers in December 2016.
    ALL – please contribute to the discussion board about our ISRII 2017 conference theme.

    Membership
    Tonya to distribute membership survey in December.
    Frances to provide covering statement/introduction to facilitate this.

    Website
    ALL – review attached requirements for ISRII membership directory/functionality on website and provide feedback to Pepijn.
    Pepijn to seek quote for upgrade to membership database/directory functionality on ISRII website.
    ALL – review attached specification document for the Event listing function on the ISRII website, and provide feedback to Pepijn.
    Frances to liaise with Pepijn regarding the addition of a publicly available “Special Interest Group” tab on the ISRII header/homepage that provides description of SIGS, role, and encourages engagement with the discussion forum for members.

    Special Interest Groups Update
    David/Frances to think about SIG representation on LOC for Berlin 2017.

    ISRII Slate for 2017 Board
    Frances to seek a health behaviour change representative from England for the Slate, and will circulate nominees to the Board for approval.

    That’s all for now – I’ll “see” you on email over the next few weeks, but I wish you all a happy, safe, and relaxing holidays with your loved ones, and thank you for all of your support and hard work in 2016. I’m looking forward to seeing you all in 2017.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.