Home » Action items – July 2016 Board Meeting

Action items – July 2016 Board Meeting

Homepage Forums ISRII Forum Index ISRII Board Ongoing Business Action items – July 2016 Board Meeting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1127
    Frances Kay-Lambkin
    Participant

    Thanks everyone for your time and input today. Here is a quick summary of the actions arising from our meeting – mainly to keep me accountable! Many of these points have their own discussion board on the Forum already, so I can provide updates where this does exist over the next month (and create new boards where needed) so that people can contribute to these ideas as they evolve.

    ESTABLISH WEBSITE SUB-COMMITTEE
    FKL – email ISRII membership to ask for volunteers for a Website sub-committee for ISRII.

    ESTABLISH MEMBERSHIP SUB-COMMITTEE
    FKL – email ISRII membership to ask for volunteers for a Membership sub-committee for ISRII.
    TP – contact University of Washington design group regarding meeting the needs of their profession for the ISRII conference.
    FKL – circulate and ISRII SugarSync documents related to member benefits, flyers (marketing material) etc. and populate forum related to this issue with previous discussion about member benefits

    SHARE ISRII HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS WITH BOARD
    FKL – share SugarSync documents with ISRII Board on a month-by-month basis – website for august, membership for september

    INTERNET INTERVENTIONS
    HR – update on ISRII 2016 conference special issue for Internet Interventions
    FKL – liaise with Gerhard and Heleen regarding a “refereed conference paper” submission process in advance of 2017 conferene, for publication in Internet Interventions (during or shortly after conference).

    ISRII 2017 CONFERENCE
    FKL – Contact HR and DE regarding ISRII 2017 decision (Berlin).
    FKL – Contact DE re suggestion for Conference Convenor.
    FKL – Contact Elsevier regarding sponsorship arrangements (cc DE).
    FKL – Contact TP, DE, Lucy Yardley, Berlin Conference Convenor to formally establish Local Organising Committee and put in touch with Elsevier.

    WEBSITE
    All Directors – review current ISRII website and bring suggestions for content to August meeting.
    FKL – email CB and TP regarding a “storify” for the Valencia and Seattle conference, and related information to use on website. Here is a link to the Storify website/program

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.