- Promotion and sharing of ideas and experiences among those interested in internet intervention research
- Support of collaboration to protect integrity and to enhance development, quality and dissemination of internet interventions
- Development of strategic directions for the field of internet intervention research
- Commitment to increased public awareness
- Development of standards and quality criteria for internet interventions
- Access to the results of internet intervention research
To learn more about the aims and directions of ISRII, click here to read a peer-reviewed paper in JMIR written by the executive committee of ISRII:
Ritterband LM, Andersson G, Christensen HM, Carlbring P, Cuijpers P. Directions for the International Society for Research on Internet Interventions (ISRII). J Med Internet Res 2006;8(3):e23.
If you would like to help ISRII achieve its goals with a donation, click here.